Most Recent Additions To My Bookish Radar


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is to talk about your most recent additions to your book collection. I decided to change that topic because I don't want to spoil my book haul. Instead, I'm showing you ten books that I've recently added to my bookish radar.

Basically, I have two separate wishlists on Amazon. I have one for books that are already out and one for books that haven't been released yet. So, I'm going to show you the most recent books that haven't been released that I have added to my "to-buy" list.

Built To Last by Erin Hahn
Glow by Raven Kennedy
Chef's Kiss by T.J. Alexander
The Date From Hell by Gwenda Bond
Gallant by V.E. Schwab
The No-Show by Beth O'Leary
Cream and Punishment by Susannah Nix
No Rings Attached by Rachel Lacey

What are some books that you've added to your radar recently?

Comments

  1. Great list! I'm so hyped for Gallant and The No Show! I've got ARCs for the last three books on here that I'm hoping to get around to reading this month and I'm very excited for them too 😃 I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Gallant!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/01/11/top-ten-tuesday-350/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have asked my library to pick up a copy of The No-Show. I can’t wait.

    My list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-who-deserve-more-love/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some fun reading ahead of you. Enjoy!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One that I'm really looking forward to is the new Ruta Sepetys book, I Must Betray You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To