šŸ‚ November Book Haul šŸ‚


Hello and welcome back to my blog! I’m working on trying to keep up my blog this time. I have worked really hard to make it look the way I want and I brought back an old site name. I wanted to start blogging again in October, but it was an extremely tough month for me.


I’m trying to blog as much as I feel like. It definitely really helps when I get interactions on my posts! I’m not saying that you have to, but it definitely helps motivate me.


I only managed to get two physical books this month! Maybe three. I honestly forgot when my Fairyloot came and probably just forgot to include it. Ohwell.


Here’s my mostly e-book haul!

A Psalm Of Storms And Silence by Roseanne A. Brown
Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson
The Fastest Way To Fall by Denise Williams
Aloha, Seattle by Morgan Gauthier
I Hate You More by Lucy Gilmore

Black Sunshine by Karina Halle
A Certain Appeal by Vanessa King
Tacos For Two by Betsy St. Amant
Bet On It by Jodie Slaughter
Set On You by Amy Lea

All The Feels by Olivia Dade
Duke, Actually by Jenny Holiday
The Hookup Dilemma by Constance Gillam
Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong
The Singles Table by Sara Desai

On Location by Sarah Smith
Cytonic by Brandon Sanderson
Love, Lists, And Fancy Ships by Sarah Grunder Ruiz
The Bone Shard Emperor by Andrea Stewart
Immortal Souls by Phoenix Vieira

Love Flushed by Evie Mitchell

What books did you get this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To