Bookish Memories


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is to talk about our bookish memories. It’s so nice to look back and look at your bookish memories!

Books and Closets


This one isn’t the happiest memory, to be honest. As a child, I would hide away in my closet with a little flashlight and a book. When things would get intense at home, I would hide in there for hours. It was a great escape from everything and I’m glad I was able to have one place for myself when I was younger.

Tuesday Shopping Day


I moved in with my grandparents when I was about twelve or thirteen. During the summer, my grandma would take me and my aunt to Firehouse Subs and to Books A Million. My grandma was so supportive of my reading as she was a reader as well. She always let me pick out a book and always got me books for Christmas.

Bookstagram


I found bookstagram back in 2015! I had to scroll through over 1,000 posts in order to find my first post. I also used to get so much more likes on my posts back when Instagram wasn’t trash. I used to spend hours taking instagram pictures for the week to post. I kinda miss those days.


Book Blogging


I started my book blog right around the same time as my bookstagram account. At that time, I was blogging under Tiffany’s Book Blog. I kept that for about two years before I ventured into rebranding myself.

First Advanced Readers Copy


I technically wasn’t asked to review this book, I think I won it in a giveaway. But that book is One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus. I was beyond excited to receive this book. I felt like it was a huge step up in the book community.

First Billy Bookshelves


I finally got to the point where I had too many books to fit on the little shelves I had when I moved out on my own with my husband. I felt like I became a grown-up with these nice shelves. I quickly outgrew these shelves and had to go back to get more. I now have seven Billy Bookshelves in my home.


Christmas


So, this is the first picture I took with my Christmas tree in front of my bookshelves. The post that I made on Twitter with this picture blew up. I got so many likes on it. It was a crazy time.


Candle???


I just happened to be on Twitter at the right time. I saw that Becca from Becca and the Books asking to use anyone’s pictures to place on her holiday candles. Of course, I had to offer mine up and she used it?!?!?! I fangirled majorly at this one.


Book Collecting


I’m finally at the stage where I’m collecting books. Yes, I have always been a book “collector”. I now buy special editions and whatnot. I also don’t buy as many physical books. I have realized that I do not have the space for every book I want. So now I prioritize what books I want and that’s mostly special editions!

What are some of your favorite bookish memories?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!