Books I Hope Santa Brings


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is to talk about books that we hope Santa gifts us for Christmas!


Christmas is my favorite time of the year so I’m always excited to talk about it. I kind of already know what I’m getting so I’m not going to do a crazy post about what I wish I’m getting when I already know. (my husband can’t keep a secret)

From Blood and Ash (Fairyloot editions)



I know for a fact this trilogy is under my tree right now and I’m dying to look upon their beauty. I missed out on getting them when Fairyloot was selling them. So, unfortunately, they were not cheap. I’m just super excited to add them to my collection.

Other Romance Novels


I know that my husband also spoiled the fact that he got more romance novels off my wishlist. I don’t know what they are but I honestly don’t care what they are. They could be anything and I would be happy about it 🙂

What books do you hope Santa brings you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To