Happy Holidays!!


It’s my favorite time of the year! With that being said, I think it’s pretty obvious that I have slowed down my posting here on my blog and social media. It’s December 10th and I haven’t even finished a book so far this month. I really try to just do things with my family this time of year. I don’t like stressing about posting about books.


So with that said, I may or may not post more this month. I’m definitely planning on making sure that I post more in January.


I’m planning on doing more giveaways. There are so many books on my shelves that I no longer want to read and my local library isn’t accepting donations so… I’ll give them to you guys!


I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you all know that I am doing okay. Just enjoying my favorite time of year and spending time with family 🎄


I wish the happiest of holidays to all of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!