Weekly Recap: 08.16.21 - 08.22.21

Happenings Away From The Blog


Honestly, I’ve been an absolute mess. As you can probably tell, I stopped blogging for a little bit. That is mostly due to my mental health getting pretty bad. I had a couple of mental breakdowns in the last two weeks and I’m honestly just so tired.



We have decided to not move. That was too much stress to try and deal with along with everything else going on. So, we’re staying in our apartment that we’ve been in since 2012. I’m perfectly fine with that. We’ll move on when we’re ready.



A new thing that has recently happened. Our bearded dragon is either ill or has a broken bone in his leg. We’re currently trying our hardest to help take care of him until we’re able to get him into a vet. (There aren’t that many vets in our area that take reptiles.) This has ultimately just completely ruined me because I know there’s nothing I can do besides making him as comfortable as possible.



I’m working on my mental health day by day. If there is a week where I don’t post, it’s because my brain sucks.



I also have a few book reviews to work on so just work with me if I post back to back.

Currently Reading


📖 Hook, Line, and Sinker by Tessa Bailey: I got approved for this book on Netgalley and I’m not sure how. My ratio on that site is awful. I started this book last night and finished two chapters. So far, I’m loving it!



🎧 Never Never Part Two by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher: I didn’t really care for the first book in this little trilogy. It’s probably the first thing with Colleen’s name on it that I’m not a fan of.

How was your week? Did you read any new books? Did you buy any new books? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!