Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher


About The Book


Title: Never Never

Series: Never Never #1-3

Author: Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

Genre: Romance

Page Count: 326

Rating: ★★

Synopsis:

Charlie Wynwood and Silas Nash have been best friends since they could walk. They’ve been in love since the age of fourteen. But as of this morning… they are complete strangers. Their first kiss, their first fight, the moment they fell in love… every memory has vanished.



Charlie and Silas must work together to uncover the truth about what happened to them and why. But the more they learn about the couple they used to be, the more they question why they were ever together to begin with.

Links

My Review


I never thought there would be a day where I rated a Colleen Hoover book under three stars. There’s always a first for everything, I guess. I’m not even going to lie, I read this and counted it as three different books. I gotta work on my Goodreads goal 😆



Never Never follows Charlie and Silas, two teens who have no recollection of who they are. They don’t know why. I honestly don’t even know why. I really dislike the actual reasoning behind it so I’m gonna pretend like that doesn’t exist.



Both Charlie and Silas are basically on a mission to figure out why they’ve lost their memories and how to fix themselves.



I honestly thought this entire book was boring. But I kept reading anyway because it was quick and my Goodreads goal needed a bit of work.



I most likely will not pick up a book by Tarryn in the future… but I still love me some Colleen Hoover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!