πŸ“¦ May Fairyloot Unboxing πŸ“¦


This is sadly my last Fairyloot box. I decided to cancel my subscription after this box because I honestly don’t read as much fantasy as I used to. I’m also not a fan of not being able to choose the book… I knew I had to get this one because I wanted a special edition copy of Witches Steeped In Gold.


I’m coming back because I wrote that intro before I received this box. It will not be my last box. I can’t let myself lose my enjoyment of opening these packages. Unfortunately, I will not be getting June’s box. I’m honestly not 100% interested in the book. BUT, I do want that flower pot that’s coming in it


Without further adieu, here is my May Fairyloot unboxing. If you do not want any spoilers, be sure to click off my post because there are tons of spoilers.

Spoiler Card: art by @arz28

I love this spoiler card. Completely gorgeous. It plays off the original cover. I love the original cover so much. I have been fighting the urge to buy this book every time I see it because I knew it was going to be this month’s book.

Tumbler: Designed by @chattynora

I finally have a Sarah J. Maas item that’s not a book or fanart. I am extremely excited to have this in my possession. I was about to go out and buy a tumbler for cold coffee. I now do not have to do that. I’m so happy with this item. I think it’s fair to say that it’s my favorite!

Wooden Phone Stand: Lettering by @ladychubbletters

Here is an item that I didn’t know I needed! I honestly haven’t read Raybearer, nor do I want to… But, that doesn’t take away the beauty of this item. It’s also extremely useful. As you can see, I will be propping my Kobo e-reader on it. (yes I’m reading Den of Vipers and I’m having a blast)

Foiled Coasters: Artwork by @arz28

An item that I will never use! I use coasters, I’m not a monster. I just don’t want to use these because they’re so beautiful. They are inspired by Serpent & Dove, a book that I absolutely adored. I love these coasters!

TBR Game

I love the idea of this item. I’m a person that doesn’t have set TBRs. I use a random number generator and let that pick a book for me to read. I now have this fun little game to use which is basically what I was doing before… but fun!

Art Print: Illustrated by @gracezhuart

This beautiful print is from Crave! This book is on my TBR, I’ll get to it eventually. I love this print. It’s kind of making me second guess whether or not I’ll actually like the book though… YA vampire stories don’t do it for me anymore and this looks like Vampire Academy.

Tarot Cards: Designed by @morgana0anagrom

More Serpent & Dove! These tarot cards are gorgeous. I’m thinking about giving them away though… I just recently started receiving these boxes so I’m not sure if I’ll ever have a full deck of them? Unless it’s something they’re always going to do?

Author Letter: by @bloodydamnit

This artwork is gorgeous! I’m pretty excited to find out who this character is and what role they play in Witches Steeped In Gold.

Witches Steeped In Gold by Ciannon Smart (artwork on dust jacket by @eunicify.art

I am in love with this special edition. It is stunning. I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH. They killed it with this one. Absolutely killed it. I was kind of hoping they were going to keep everything the same as the original cover, just make it pop more? But, this book is stunning. It reminds me of a witch’s book. I’m hoping they do the rest of the series like this as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To