🌴 Books On My Summer TBR ☀️

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is summer TBRs! If you know me, you’ll know that I don’t do any TBRs. I don’t like planning what I’m going to read. I never follow it. I have a system of randomly selecting books to read so that every book has a fair chance of being read.


I will list some books that I hope to get to during the summer.


*each link will take you to the book’s Goodreads page*
Neon Gods by Katee Robert: I just got this book and I’m dying to read it. I have yet to read a full-length novel by Katee and I’m hoping that I fall in love because I own quite a few books by her.


Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams: I want to read this book in preparation for The Russian’s book!


Tryst Six Venom by Penelope Douglas: I love Penelope Douglas. I just really want to read her new book! I have heard nothing but good things about it.


Fortuna Sworn by K.J. Sutton: I love fantasy romance novels! I have heard wonderful things about this series and I’m dying to see what it’s all about.


Hang The Moon by Alexandria Bellefleur: I read Written In The Stars a month or so ago and freaking loved it! Can’t wait to read more from this author.
Yolk by Mary H.K. Choi: I have loved everything she has put out and I have a strong feeling I’m going to love this one too!


Witches Steeped In Gold by Ciannon Smart: I just got my Fairyloot box and I’m in love with this copy they made! I honestly only know that this book is about witches. I don’t want to know more. I want to go in completely without knowing anything!


Speak For Yourself by Lana Wood Johnson: I enjoyed Lana’s debut novel, Technically, You Started It. TYSI is told in texting format. I’m hoping this book is similar and is told in a special way as well!


Sky Breaker by Addie Thorley: This is the sequel to Night Spinner, a book that I really enjoyed. I know I’m going to have to do a reread of the first book just to be fresh. But it’s a Hunchback of Notre Dame retelling and it’s beautiful. I’m excited to see what happens next.


The Initiation by Nikki Sloane: This book ran its course through the book community a while ago. It’s a dark romance and I’m dying to read it!

What books are on your summer TBR?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To