Weekly Recap: 03.15.21 - 03.21.21

Happenings Away From The Blog


Hello and welcome back to my blog! A lot of things have happened since I’ve done a weekly recap. I honestly didn’t think I was going to come back to blogging and deleted everything that wasn’t a book review. I shouldn’t have done that. I’m regretting it now. My blog is looking pretty bare… oh well. Such is life.



I think the last time I posted here I said I was starting a new job. I have been at my new job since March 1st and I’m absolutely loving it! It’s been nice to spend more time with my family and feel less stressed. We also bought a new car. I’m not trying to brag or anything. We’ve worked so hard for this. With that being said, my book hauls are going to be small after I post my February and March book haul. That’s perfectly fine because I have over 600 unread books on my physical TBR.



Honestly, not much has been going on. I’ve been trying to get back into reading. I’ve been in a bit of a slump and I feel like I’m just now breaking out of it. I have somehow been reading A Court Of Silver Flames since the day it came out 😓

Books I Finished This Week


Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren 🎧: This book was unexpected. I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed that the two main characters are experimental in their escapades. I was not expecting this from Christina Lauren. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting any of these books! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren 🎧: I honestly didn’t care that much for this one. I think it was just an excuse to have a 129-page book filled with sex. ⭐⭐⭐

The Fred Factor by Mark Sanborn 📖: I read this for work. I didn’t rate it nor will I. I’m not going to go into detail about my feelings about this book either as it’s not something I normally read so it was an odd experience.

Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren 🎧: This book is my favorite installment in the Beautiful Bastard series so far! I love it when the man is older than the woman and the childhood friends-to-lovers trope. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Currently Reading


📖 A Court Of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas (71%): I’ve been taking my time with this book. I am loving this one so much. I was kinda iffy going in because I hated Nesta… so far my opinion has changed. I’m definitely going to work on finishing this one as soon as I possibly can.


🎧 Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren (25%): Another Beautiful Bastard novella! I’m definitely going to be finishing this one today because they are such short books. I’m enjoying it for the most part. We’ll see what happens!

New Books This Week


There are no new books this week! We’ve been budgeting our money better. Since we bought our new car, I haven’t bought any books!

What did you get up to this week? Did you read anything? Did you buy any new books? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To