WWW Wednesday // Feb 05, 2020


Hello friends! I feel like I haven't done a WWW Wednesday in a long time. It's been like two weeks. I kind of got into a bit of a blogging slump and I got really busy at work. I'm trying hard to find a balance between everything in my life again. I just feel like everything got busy all at once.





This post today is going to be kind of boring because the last time I finished a book was in January. I read eleven books last month and now I'm apparently in a bit of a reading slump too.





This is a meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words which asks the questions…





  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?









What I Recently Finished Reading





I've been naughty so far this month and haven't finished anything since January... I promise that I'm almost finished with a book right now.





What Am I Currently Reading





Everless by Sara Holland: (61%) I really liked the idea of using time from your life as currency. I thought it was really unique. I'm honestly not really vibing well with this book yet. I'm over half-way through it and I'm just waiting for something big to happen.





Vicious by V.E. Schwab: (30%) I think I finally have a V.E. Schwab book I like. I don't even like superhero stuff. I just really love the concept of this book. I can't wait to see what happened with Eli and Victor to make them hate each other!





What I Plan To Read Next





If you have been following me for a while, you know that I don’t do TBRs. I let an app pick the books that I read so that I don’t leave books forgotten on my shelves for years.










What about you? What book/s are you currently reading? What book/s do you plan to read next?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!