A Book I Know NOTHING About!


Here's my attempt at trying to make random daily posts. I really like posting daily. Sometimes multiple times a day. I used to post daily on Instagram. I honestly have fallen out of love with Insta. I just don't like it anymore and will probably be phasing it out...





I tried doing this before I went on my blogging hiatus. I really enjoyed it and I hope you guys enjoy these random posts too!





Today, I want to talk about a book that I have on my shelf that I know nothing about. I bought An Unkindness of Magicians by Kat Howard through Book Outlet a long time ago. I bought this book in 2018 and I still know nothing about it!





You may ask, why buy a book that you know nothing about? HAVE YOU SEEN THIS COVER? I had to have it. It's gorgeous. It was also super cheap on BO. I haven't seen this book talked about anywhere so I'm hoping it's as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside.





Is there a book on your shelves that you don't know anything about? If so, what book is it? Let's discuss!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To