Weekly Recap // Feb 3rd - Feb 9th


Away From The Blog





This week has been just so stressful. I feel like I was at work all day. Nonstop. I didn't necessarily have a good work week. I try not to let that affect my home-life but unfortunately it did. I have not been in a good mood this week. I'm trying to look at the bright side. I'm one week closer to my vacation!





Today, we're going on a mini-trip to a mall about an hour away. There's a Barnes and Noble there and a Lush store. I'm gonna get some books and some smelly good bath stuff. I am going to destress today!





Books I Finished This Week





Everless by Sara Holland: To be honest, I wish I DNFed this book. It has put me in an audiobook slump and I cannot find another book I want to listen to. I was let down by this book.





Vicious by V.E. Schwab: I loved this book. This is the first V.E. Schwab book that I have read and liked a lot. Her other books just really fell flat for me. I just really loved this one!





Currently Reading





A Lesson In Thorns by Sierra Simone: I haven't actually started this book yet. I just know it's the next book I'll be picking up! I can't wait to see what this book is about!










What are you currently reading? What have you recently finished? What new books did you get? What is something good that has happened in your life this week?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To