Weekly Recap // Feb 17 - Feb 23


Away From The Blog





This week went back to normal. I'm so thankful that this week wasn't stressful. The only stress I was feeling was that we might not have gotten our tax refund before we go on vacation. We finally got a date which means I can stop stressing about having spending money at one of the most expensive places in Florida. TWO WEEKS UNTIL VACATION!





This week was honestly amazing. I got a freaking copy of House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas. Aurora was so kind to send me her finished copy that she received early. I'm dying to see what happens in this book. I'm about 70 pages in and my heart has already been broken.





New Books This Week
















































Books I Finished This Week


























Currently Reading





















What are you currently reading? What have you recently finished? What new books did you get? What is something good that has happened in your life this week?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!