WWW Wednesday // Jan. 15th, 2020


This is my first WWW Wednesday since I started blogging again! I think I did my last one back in September, when I was losing my love for blogging. I love this meme because it's like a mid-week wrap up/catch up. I love knowing what everyone finished and what they started!





This is a meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words which asks the questions…





  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?









What I Recently Finished Reading





Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett: I think this book is the exception to my no longer reading YA romance. I recently did a giant book unhaul and couldn't make myself to get rid of this book. Luckily, my app picked this book for me to read and I really enjoyed it! (review coming soon!)





What Am I Currently Reading





On My Knees by Meredith Wild: I'm really enjoying this book! I've previously read books by Meredith in the past and loved them. I was worried that I may not like this series but I am. I just really love the attraction between the two main characters. (adult romance)





The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine: If I'm not mistaken, this is a Rumpelstiltskin retelling. I literally am only like 35 pages in. So far, I'm enjoying it. I have never read a retelling of Rumpelstiltskin before so I'm excited to see where this is going to take me.





The Fallen Queen by Janie Marie: This book is far back on the back burner. I've lost almost all interest in reading this series because the characters are really annoying. I'm thinking about DNFing soon and just donating them to the library. I just really wish I didn't buy these because they were kind of expensive and I don't like anything about them BUT the covers.





What I Plan To Read Next





If you have been following me for a while, you know that I don't do TBRs. I let an app pick the books that I read so that I don't leave books forgotten on my shelves for years. I do plan on trying to pick a small book tomorrow that I could possibly finish in one sitting.... not sure what that is yet though!










What about you? What book/s are you currently reading? What book/s do you plan to read next?


Comments

  1. Two questions, because I'm super interested in your process. What app do you use to randomly pick your book and how do you do about scheduling reading time to read three books at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s called “Randomizer” I have all of my books typed up in it and I add them to the list as I buy them! One book I always through audio. I always listen to audio books when I’m doing something, like cleaning or driving. I also read one book physically. Sometimes two. That’s what I read when I have time to sit down and read without interruption 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!