Weekly Recap // Jan 13th - Jan 19th


Away From The Blog





This week was not as stressful as last week. I'm so grateful for that. I'm now working on planning our family vacation for the year. We didn't do anything last year because we still felt that Marcel was a bit young to enjoy everything. We went to Disney for a few days back in 2018 and we were probably there for about a total of like 4 hours all together. We think he's finally at the age where he's going to enjoy it and not want to go home after like 30 minutes.





I've been addicted to spicy foods for the longest times. Well, I've just recently figured out that it's not great for people who have anxiety. I always thought I suffered from mild heartburn. Nope, they were mini anxiety attacks. I had a really bad attack on Friday and it really scared me. I'm now going to work on better eating habits and stay far away from the yummy spicy foods.





As for today, it is family day. We're going bowling! None of us are any good at it but we have a lot of fun.





New Books This Week





I didn't make any new purchases this week!





Books I Finished This Week



















Currently Reading



















What are you currently reading? What have you recently finished? What new books did you get? What is something good that has happened in your life this week?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!