Top Ten Tuesday // Favorite Quotes


I’m changing up the original topic for this week. The topic was “Inspirational/Though-Provoking Quotes From Books”. I honestly do not have the time to try and find quotes that have inspired me. I honestly don’t keep track of those kind of quotes. Now quotes that catch my eye, that’s a different story. I’ve seen so many quotes that just make me fall in love with a story.





These are all basically my favorite quotes from some of my favorite books.










  1. “Fine, make me your villain” -Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. This quote made me fall in love with The Darkling. He’s still by far my favorite villain ever. I still want to marry him. As soon as I read this quote, I literally went and bought fan art for the first time. He sitting nicely with my Leigh Bardugo books.
  2. “Kiss me until I am sick of it” -The Wicked King by Holly Black. I love Cardan. I also really love that his relationship with Jude is hate-love. There’s just so many quotes I could have chosen that I like more than this one, I just don’t want to spoil anything.
  3. “To the stars who listen—and the dreams that are answered.” -A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas. This is a series I’m planning on doing a slow reread of. I just love everything about this series. I’m trash for it. And for Rhys.
  4. “I am here, I am with you” -Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas. For those of you who have read this book, you know this is an extremely emotional part of the book. Heck, it’s the most my heart broke throughout the entire series. My heart still aches.
  5. “Monsters find each other in the dark” -Tears Of Tess by Pepper Winters. This is another series I’m wanting to do a slow reread of. I love this dark romance series. I cannot get enough of it!
  6. “If you only shine light on your flaws, all your perfects will dim.” -All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover. This book hits home a lot. Just because of my doubts in myself, not my significant other. Sometimes I don’t feel good enough and it just really reminds me of how I felt when we were trying to get pregnant again.
  7. “I’m not going to die,” she said. “Not till I’ve seen it.” “Seen what?” Her smile widened. “Everything.” -A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab. I was not a big fan of this book. I love Lila though. And I absolutely love this quote. It hit me in the feels.
  8. “Maybe He’ll get what he deserves. Maybe Not. Maybe I’ll never find it in my heart to forgive him. And maybe there’s nothing wrong with that,either. All those maybes swimming around my head make me think that “maybe” could just be another word for hope.”– The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith. This book hit home so much for me. This quote especially. If you haven’t read this book yet, you really need to. TW for rape.




What are some of your favorite quotes?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To