Get Free Books With The Verydice App!

VeryDice is an app I've been using for quite some time now. I'm not going to lie, it takes time and patience to be able to get a free book from this app. But here's the awesome thing: it's 100% FREE! I haven't spent a penny on this app and I choose not to.





All I do is watch ads throughout my day when I have a minute or two to spare. That's it. You also get free daily spins which help you gain tickets! You just have to be patient! You will get rewarded :)


All the books pictured above are books that I have gotten from using this app (except the copy of Strange The Dreamer, I traded the original copy I got). You can basically get any book that Amazon sells on this app. Once you cash out, it typically takes 2-3 business days to receive your book in the mail!


I'm not entirely sure whether or not if this is international. You can always try!


Be sure when you sign up to use my referral code 417921 to get 30 rolls to get started!





Download VeryDice in your app store!





You can sign up via email or Facebook





After signing up, go to Friend Zone









Go to Enter Friend Code and enter my referral to get 30 free rolls!







My friend code is below.





417921










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!