Weekly Recap: 12/3 - 12/9

AWAY FROM THE BLOG

This week has been super busy. I’ve worked a lot and didn’t really have time to do too much. We did some shopping on Friday night after I got off work. We got some Christmas presents and we also discovered this amazing store called Ollie’s. They have so many cheap books. You’ll see that down below. 
We went to Lights of Lakeland last night. Basically, it’s Christmas land. It was so unbelievably crowded. We didn’t stay too long but we did have fun. Other than that, we didn’t really do too much. I totally ate a shit ton of Taco Bell last night too. No regrets.

NEW BOOKS THIS WEEK

I was naughty with getting books this week. But, they were so cheap, I had to. Super cheap. A Million Junes: $1.99. R.I.P Eliza Hart: $3.99. Jane Unlimited: $1.99. Warcross: $1.99. It was an amazing haul this week. Didn’t spend more than $20!

THIS WEEK I READ

POSTS FROM THE WEEK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!