A to Z Book Tag ~ 2018

I’ve been really slacking with my blog. I just haven’t really been feeling it, you know? I always want to make the best blog I can have and I never end up doing any of the things I want to do. Does anyone else have this issue?

I could have sworn I did a tag like this back in 2016 but I think I did something entirely different. I don’t remember. But I’m doing this while listening to A Gathering Of Shadows because I’m set on finishing this series before the end of this year!

This is going to be entirely based on 2018.

A // An Author You’ve Read The Most Books From

I’m pretty sure I read the most from Sarah J. Maas. This was the year I finally swallowed my pride and gave into the hype. Boy, am I glad I did. 

B // Best Sequel Ever

A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas. This book was just an amazing sequel and I’m still in love with it. 

C //  Currently Reading

A Gathering Of Shadows by V.E. Schwab

D // Drink Of Choice While Reading

Dr. Pepper. Always. 

E // E-Reader Or Physical Book

Physical books. I always try to read e-books but I get distracted by everything else on my phone.

F // Fictional Character You Would Have Dated In High School

Kell! I’m really loving him and he’s definitely a character I could see myself with. 

G // Glad You Gave This Book A Chance

Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I wasn’t planning on picking up this series, even after ACOTAR. I’m glad I gave in!

H // Hidden Gem Book

The Last Wish Of Sasha Cade by Cheyanne Young. It was such a beautiful read!

I // Important Moment In Your Reading Life

I’m really glad that I met my reading goal for the year. I haven’t reached one yet, this is the first time.

J // Just Finished

The last book I finished was Sadie by Courtney Summers. I didn’t like it as much as everyone else did, unfortunately. 

K // Kind Of Books You Won’t Read

Anything with cowboys in it. It just seems so yucky to me for some reason. 

L // Longest Book You’ve Read

Kingdom Of Ash by Sarah J. Maas. This book is a behemoth! 

M // Major Book Hangover Because…

Empty by K.M. Walton. Every time I force myself to finish a book I’m not enjoying, I get a little hungover from it. 

N // Number Of Bookcases You Own

I have seven. They are many sizes. Three of them are the big ones. 

O // One Book You’ve Read Multiple Times

I didn’t do any re-reads this year!

P // Preferred Place To Read

I love reading on my couch closest to my bookshelves. It’s so comfy!

Q // Quote That Inspires You/Gave You All The Feels From A Book

“I’d rather die on an adventure than die standing still.”
– V.E. Schwab, A Darker Shade Of Magic

R //  Reading Regret

Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan. I really hated this book. Soooo much. 

S // Series You Started And Need To Finish

The Darker Shade Of Magic series. I’m almost done with book two. Just one more!

T // Three Of You All Time Favorite Books 

A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas
All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black

U // Unapologetic Fangirl For

Anything that has characters from ACOTAR. I love it so much.

V // Very Excited For This Release More Than All Others

The Wicked King by Holly Black. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve entered to win this book. Still don’t have it!

W // Worst Bookish Habits

Sometimes I skip over boring parts….. at least until there is dialogue. 

X // X Marks The Spot! Start At The Top Left Of Your Bookshelf and Pick The 27th Book

S.T.A.G.S. by M.A. Bennett

Y // Your Latest Book Purchase

Everless by Sara Holland

Z // ZZZ-Snatcher Book – Last Book That Kept You Up WAY Late

Kingdom Of Ash. I tried so hard to finish that book as fast as I could!
I tag all of you who blog to do this tag!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To