Weekly Recap: 12/10 - 12/16

AWAY FROM THE BLOG

As Christmas gets closer, I get busier. The work week was pretty nice and slow. I was able to go out and do more things this week. I wasn’t just confined to my house. Which means, I didn’t finish reading any books this week. 
We took our little man to see Santa on Saturday. Boy, was he excited. My son loves Santa. He’s never once cried when he looked at him. Even as a baby! Here’s some pictures that I took:
With Christmas being one week away, I’m not going to guarantee that I have posts coming. I’m almost done with A Gathering Of Shadows and I honestly think that’ll be the last book that is read before Christmas. 
I wish you all the merriest Christmas. I hope it is everything you could ever ask for. I’ll be spending so much time away from my computer and I hope you guys do too!

NEW BOOKS THIS WEEK

I won another book from Goodreads! It’s an ARC of This Is Not A Love Scene by S.C. Megale. I’m thinking about taking a little break from reading the Darker Shade Of Magic series and reading this cute book. I also bought Queen Of Air And Darkness… why? Because it’s beautiful. I do not have Lord Of Shadows yet but I’m working on that. 

THIS WEEK I READ

Like I said earlier, I didn’t finish any books this week. I’m like 90% done with A Gathering Of Shadows though. 

POSTS FROM THE WEEK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!