Weekly Recap: 11/26 - 12/2

AWAY FROM THE BLOG

It’s finally December! The best month of the year. I’m looking forward to so many thing this month and I can’t wait to share them with all of you. As for last week, I didn’t do too much. I worked late a lot this week and it’s hard to go out and get anything done when I have to work late. 
As you can see, I’ve made changes to my blog… again. That was my main focus for this week. I wanted everything to look clean and simple. I didn’t want to do the crazy filters on my photos anymore. I’m really liking the white minimal look. What do you guys think?

NEW BOOKS THIS WEEK

This is yet another Goodreads giveaway I won. I’ve been doing pretty good with luck with Goodreads this last part of the year. I actually have another win on the way!

THIS WEEK I READ

I didn’t get a lot of reading done this week. I only finished one book, unfortunately. ADSOM was a pretty good book. I didn’t fall in love with it like everyone else, though.

POSTS FROM THE WEEK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To