Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To

Ten Books I Meant To Read In 2017, But Didn’t Get To

There isn’t really an order to this list. These are just books that I wanted to read in 2017 but just didn’t have the time to get to but I will definitely make time for in 2018.

The Gentleman’s Guide To Vice And Virtue

Mackenzi Lee

There is so much hype surrounding this book. That’s the main reason I didn’t get to this one in 2017. I’m just so scared it’s not going to be as good as everyone says it is. So maybe the hype will die down and I can gather up the courage to read it. 

Love In Lingerie

Alessandra Torre

I read Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra a while ago. I ordered this book as soon as it was released and I still haven’t picked it up. I don’t know if it’s because it took me a while to read Hollywood Dirt or if it’s just because the cover is pretty revealing. But I definitely will pick it up soon!

Lucky In Love

Kasie West

There’s actually a list of Kasie’s books that I would like to read in 2018 that I didn’t read in 2017. I went on a Kasie West book buying spree and I got like almost all of her books. So here’s to hoping I can read them all in 2018!

Night Circus

Erin Morgenstern

I picked this one up randomly at Target. I’ve heard many good things about it and I just never even tried to pick it up to read. At first, I didn’t think I would like it but then I found out it’s also a romance novel. So, I’ll definitely pick it up in 2018.

Beautiful Bastard

Christina Lauren

I read Dating You/Hating You by Christina and I adored it. I’m just not entirely sure if she’s going to be an author I’m going to enjoy all of. I feel like it’s going to be a hit or miss with her. But here’s to hoping I’ll like this book in 2018 because I have other books in this series as well.

Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda

Becky Albertalli

I mainly bought this book because they have adapted it into a movie. I really want to see the movie so I really want to read the book before the movie. I planned on reading this book in December of 2017 but that month is just so busy. I didn’t have the time whatsoever.

If I Fix You

Abigail Johnson

I had this book on my radar for most of 2017. I’m not going to lie, I can’t even remember what it’s about now. But I will read it in 2018!

The Hate U Give

Angie Thomas

As a huge support in the Black Lives Matter Movement, I bought this book. I honestly don’t know why I haven’t read this book yet. It was one of my most anticipated reads for 2017. It is now 2018 and it’s still sitting unread on my shelf. 

The Unexpected Everything

Morgan Matson

I won this book in a Riveted giveaway. I still haven’t picked it up. 2018 will be the year I finally read a book by Morgan Matson!!

Unrivaled 

Alyson Noel

This is another book that I was dying to read in 2017 but can’t seem to remember what it’s about. I do know it got an awesome cover change and a sequel. All the more reason to pick it up in 2018!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To