November Wrap-Up:

I am so impressed with how much I’ve read this month! Even with being in little reading slump, I managed to read eight books. That’s the most I’ve read in a long time. I’m pretty freaking proud of myself.

What books did you guys read this month?

Remember Me Forever
By Sara Wolf
Published By: Entangled: Teen on May 2nd 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Pages: 320
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

Isis Blake hasn’t fallen in love in three years, forty-three weeks, and two days. Or so she thinks.

The boy she maybe-sort-of-definitely loved and sort-of-maybe-definitely hated has dropped off the face of the planet in the face of tragedy, leaving a Jack Hunter–shaped hole. Determined to be happy, Isis fills it in with lies and puts on a brave smile for her new life at Ohio State University.

But the smile lasts only until he shows up. The menace from her past—her darkest secret, Nameless—is attending OSU right alongside her. And he’s whispering that he has something Isis wants—something she needs to see to move forward. To move on.

Isis has always been able to pretend everything is okay. But not anymore.

Isis Blake might be good at putting herself back together.

But Jack Hunter is better.

Black Obsidian
By Victoria Quinn
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on March 7th 2017
Genres: Erotica, BDSM, Romance, Adult Fiction
Pages: 426
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

I was standing at the bar and waiting for a friend when it happened.

When my life changed forever.

She strutted inside with her head held high with grace, not pretentiousness. With legs that reached her neck, and an hourglass frame perfect for gripping, she got me hard instantly.

And those green eyes got the rest of my body hard too.

Mistaking me for the man who cheated on her friend, she walked up to me, those green eyes burning with fire, and she slapped me so hard my skin bubbled.

And damn, it felt good.

She slapped me two more times, using her petite size to gain momentum as her palm crushed into my skin.

I never wanted it to end.

I’d never met a woman who made pain feel so good. I’d never met a woman as strong as myself. I’d never met a woman I wanted to dominate more.

I’d never met a woman like her.

Rome Moretti.

My next submissive.

Black Diamond
By Victoria Quinn
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on June 6th 2017
Genres: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Pages: 306
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

I know I’m never going to change.

I was born in the darkness, and that’s exactly where I’ll remain.

Rome is sweet, gentle, and vanilla.

But I’ll change all of that.

I’ll show her who I really am.

And slip that black diamond onto her finger.

Black Promise
By Victoria Quinn
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on June 6th 2017
Genres: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Pages: 300
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

I gave up everything for Rome.

The one woman I couldn’t live without.

But could I keep my promise and turn my back on everything?

Could I really forsake being a Dom?

Or will I pull her into the darkness with me anyway?

Black Forever
By Victoria Quinn
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on June 13th 2017
Genres: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Pages: 352
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

The second the whip was placed in my hand, I snapped.

I couldn’t turn away.

I needed this.

The man I fought for so long has returned, more feral than before.

Will Rome still love me?

Or will she leave?

Letters To The Lost
By Brigid Kemmerer
Published By: Bloomsbury USA Childrens on April 4th 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Pages: 400
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

Juliet Young always writes letters to her mother, a world-traveling photojournalist. Even after her mother’s death, she leaves letters at her grave. It’s the only way Juliet can cope.

Declan Murphy isn’t the sort of guy you want to cross. In the midst of his court-ordered community service at the local cemetery, he’s trying to escape the demons of his past.

When Declan reads a haunting letter left beside a grave, he can’t resist writing back. Soon, he’s opening up to a perfect stranger, and their connection is immediate. But neither Declan nor Juliet knows that they’re not actually strangers. When life at school interferes with their secret life of letters, sparks will fly as Juliet and Declan discover truths that might tear them apart.

The Billionaires
By Calista Fox
Published By:
Genres: Erotica, Adult Fiction, Romance
Pages: 336
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

100 Shades of Sin…

In The Billionaires, Calista Fox delivers a sexy and sensuous friends-to-lovers tale with a delicious love triangle twist.

Jewel Catalano, Rogen Angelini, and Vin D’Angelo had been childhood best friends, spending every possible moment with one another. Rogen became her first love, the first one to show her what pleasure could be. Until a volatile feud erupted between their powerful California wine country families and she and Rogen were torn apart from each other. What she didn’t expect was to find comfort and passion like she had never known in Vin’s arms and bed. But when that too ended in disaster, Jewel moved to San Francisco to work for the Catalano empire. Years later, a series of daring acquisitions brings Jewel back to River Cross, the hometown where Rogen and Vin have recently returned as well. Jewel has the curves, the smarts, and the success to bring any man to his knees—especially the two men who remained best friends and still burn to possess her.

Mixing family business with erotic pleasure ignites a smoldering love triangle. But in order to pull off the bold deal that will build the trios’ own legacy and to stay in their heady, sensual paradise, they must discover what true love really is—or lose everything their hearts’ desire, in The Billionaires by Calista Fox.

Beautiful BastardIf There’s No Tomorrow
By Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published By: Harlequin Teen on September 5th 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Pages: 376
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
My Review
Beautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

Lena Wise is always looking forward to tomorrow, especially at the start of her senior year. She’s ready to pack in as much friend time as possible, to finish college applications and to maybe let her childhood best friend Sebastian know how she really feels about him. For Lena, the upcoming year is going to be epic—one of opportunities and chances.

Until one choice, one moment, destroys everything.

Now Lena isn’t looking forward to tomorrow. Not when friend time may never be the same. Not when college applications feel all but impossible. Not when Sebastian might never forgive her for what happened.

For what she let happen.

With the guilt growing each day, Lena knows that her only hope is to move on. But how can she move on when her and her friends’ entire existences have been redefined? How can she move on when tomorrow isn’t even guaranteed?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!