Review: Black Diamond by Victoria Quinn

Black Diamond
By Victoria Quinn
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on June 6th 2017
Genres: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Pages: 306
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Beautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

I know I’m never going to change.

I was born in the darkness, and that’s exactly where I’ll remain.

Rome is sweet, gentle, and vanilla.

But I’ll change all of that.

I’ll show her who I really am.

And slip that black diamond onto her finger.

I finished this book is hardly any time at all. I’m finding that this series is going to be pretty easy to get through.

Again, this book isn’t heavy with the BDSM element. I’m not minding it though. I feel like once it’s completely introduced it’s going to change everything.

This book contains some drama. There are lies. Secrets.

The characters haven’t changed since the first book. Rome is still a headstrong woman that doesn’t like to get bossed around. Calloway still wants to dominate Rome and make her his sub. She still doesn’t even know about the dominate side of him until the beans are spilled by Christopher (her brother).

I’m really enjoying this series and I’m wishing the books were a little bit longer but I’m not going to complain because they’re loaded with so many wonderful qualities.

This book was sexy, dramatic and a bit enticing at times. There’s a little bit more action in this book than the first. Which tells me there’s going to be a big climax coming in the future!

Definitely picking up the next one ASAP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!