Review: Twisted by K.A. Robinson

Title: Twisted
Author: K.A. Robinson
Purchase: Amazon ~ Kindle

Chloe and Drake have found their happily ever after… Almost.

When Chloe’s mother comes back into her life with a bang, it sets off a chain of events no one could have ever expected. Everyone has their demons, and Chloe and Drake’s hit them with a vengeance.

Sex, drugs, money, a crazy ex, and Rock ‘n’ Roll… Can they survive it all?

Things are beginning to feel a bit… twisted.

Personally, I like Twisted more than I like Torn. There’s so much more drama in it and it’s not just relationship drama. It’s family drama, friend drama, stalker drama, and drug drama. This book gives you more of a thrill.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the relationship drama as much as the next person. There’s a time when I’d like for other things to happen too. I don’t think an entire book should be dedicated to the problems of someone’s relationship. Which is why I really enjoyed this one. You get a little bit of everything!

Every character that was in Torn is still in this book, a fact I really didn’t care for because I do not like Logan. Other than him, everyone else is great. He’s still a downer in this book, which is why he should have stayed in the first!!!

And can I just say that Chloe went back to Drake a little too quickly? He shows up after six months of not talking to her and doing God knows what and asks her to marry him? Ummm, make him work for it girl!

All in all, it was still a great book. Five stars all the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!