Review: Je Suis A Toi by Pepper Winters

Synopsis:
“Life taught me an eternal love will demand the worst sacrifices. A transcendent love will split your soul, cleaving you into pieces. A love this strong doesn’t grant you sweetness-it grants you pain. And in that pain is the greatest pleasure of all.”

Q made me the happiest esclave in the world. He gave me his heart, his empire, his ruthless unforgiving love. And life finally left us in peace.

A man like my maitre has special needs though, growing stronger as our lives intertwine. The only way to survive his monster is to agree to all his desires.

Including his latest wish.

I’m his.

And I won’t refuse.

Purchase: Amazon ~ Kindle
Started: 08/04/2016
Finished: 08/06/2016

My Review: BEWARE SPOILERS AHEAD!

This book is not suitable to those who do not find thrills in dark romance. This book is not for the kindhearted.
This book was a great ending to the Monsters In The Dark series. Although, I’m hoping there is more of Q and Tessa in the future… fingers crossed.
Q finds that he needs more. He’s not entirely sure if that more is wanted by Tessa. He goes behind her back and lies. I’m not sure if he was hoping she wouldn’t have gotten mad or what, but I know I would have. 
Doing something like he did could have ruined their marriage if Tessa wasn’t on board for what he wanted. Needed.

Luckily for Q, Tessa came on board fairly quickly. Except for the fact that Q wanted to change a big part of their life in order for this to come true. Neither of them are happy about it because that’s what they’re relationship is based on. 
When it finally comes true, Tessa basically makes him to go back to the way things were. Their marriage wouldn’t have lasted if things stayed so vanilla.
In the end, they lived happily ever after. 
This is the most un-spoiler review I’ve given and I’m going to try and do more of them. Although, I would really love to just sit here and spew everything that happened in this itty bitty book. 
This book deserves the five stars I’m giving it, plus more. 
Purchase: Amazon ~ Kindle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!