Tag Tuesday: The Ultimate Book Tag

Good morning and happy Tuesday! It’s so hard to find tags! I have so many book blogs in my bookmarks and I can’t ever seem to find a tag to do! I chose this one because there are no pictures involved and I’m on a time frame. I normally do these on Sunday and post them on Tuesday but Pokemon Go has taken over everything. Also, It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover is wrecking my emotional life.
So let’s get this thing started, shall we?

1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Cars, yes. The local bus, no. I’m not sure why there’s a difference but I feel much safer reading in a bus than I do a small car. I feel like I can let my guard down on a bus and not a car. I don’t know.

2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Colleen Hoover. I’m pretty biased when it comes to her. Her books are the only ones that have actually touched my soul and made me think (really hard) about life and why things happen the way the do.

3. Harry Potter or Twilight?
100% Harry Potter. Twilight is blasphemous in my household.

4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what’s in it? (Besides books)
I carry a purse. I’m not too sure if that qualifies for this question. But it has all of my essentials. Makeup, jacket, hair ties, bobby pins, books and snacks. Can’t forget the snacks.

5. Do you smell your books?
Of course. It’s my all time favorite smell. I’m still looking for candles that have the exact same smell so I can just have it lit all the time and have my house smell like my favorite thing.

6. Books with or without illustrations?
It doesn’t matter honestly. But it is nice to get a visualization of what I am reading. Like in Confess by Colleen Hoover.

7. What book did you love while reading but later discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
The After series by Anna Todd. I love the books, don’t get me wrong. But I feel like they should have stayed on Wattpad.

8. Do you have a funny story involving books?
Not really. I don’t really put myself in situations where I could get laughed at.

9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Pretty sure it’s Night by Elie Wiesel

10. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself as an author in the future?
I’ve tried that. I’m still trying it actually. I’m just waiting for the right inspiration. I’d love to be a publisher/editor though.

11. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Monsters In The Dark by Pepper Winters. It’s not the thickest but it does have the most pages.

12. When did you get into reading?
I’m going to say fourth grade. It was the year our house caught fire and I got depressed and found solace in the books I read.

13. What is your favorite classic?
Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen.

14. What is your favorite subject in school?
When I was in school, my favorite subject was always English or Algebra. I enjoyed World History for a bit. That is, until we got to American History.

15. Book boyfriend?
Dean West from the Spiral of Bliss series by Nina Lane. He is my forever book boyfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!