TAG TUESDAY: Name Game

Sorry I didn’t do a Tag Tuesday last week, I worked a double last Tuesday and it was beyond awful! But I’m back at it this week!!! I’m doing the Name Game Tag. You use the letters of your names and think of books that starts with those letters!

T

Too Late by Colleen Hoover

I

The Immortal Who Loved Me by Lynsay Sands

F

First Love by James Patterson

F

Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

F

Fever by Maya Banks

A

American Vampire by Jennifer Armintrout

N

November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Y

You by Caroline Kepnes
Thank you for taking the time to read my post today! I hope the rest of your week is well and I hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To