Stay With Me by Nicole Fiorina

About The Book
Title: Stay With Me
Series: Stay With Me #1
Author: Nicole Fiorina
Genre: Romance
Pages: 359
Rating: ★★
Synopsis:
In a desperate final attempt to save nineteen-year-old Mia from herself, she gets transferred to Dolor University, a reformatory college in the UK that housed deranged and dangerous young adults who viewed the private institution as their own personal playground. Mia didn’t care. She needed feelings to care. She’d keep her head down, ignore everyone, and make it through the next two years effortlessly.

Though Mia never anticipated Ollie Masters.

With green eyes, tattoos, and the voice of a poet, she is quickly drawn to him. But because of her sociopath tendencies, she knows it could only end in one of two ways. Either he will be the one to free her from her past, or she will be the one to destroy him.
Links

My Review

Major trigger warnings for rape in this book.

I honestly had no clue what I was getting in to when I started this book. I honestly try to go into any book as blind as possible. I don't like to know anything that really happens in books. I like to be surprised.

I was surprised because of this book. I'm still trying to figure out if that's a good or bad thing. I'm honestly still trying to figure out how it got such high ratings on Goodreads 😂

This book took me too long to read. I tried reading it physically and I could never find myself wanting to read it.

The truth or dare aspects of this book killed me. Such childlike behavior. Also, where the book takes place just bothers me.

But this book still managed to make me want to pick up the next one. I need to know what happens next with Ollie and Mia. I don't know why I need to know though because I disliked both of them so much.

“Some search their entire lives for this single moment. Don’t blink, my love. We’re finally here.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To