One Word Reviews!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is to do one-word reviews for the last ten books you have read. I thought this one sounded like so much fun! The funny thing is, I thought this would be easy 😅

Tell me some of your one-word reviews!

The Love Connection by Denise Williams: Cute
Exodus by Kate Stewart: Meh
Electric Idol by Katee Robert: Yummy
Flock by Kate Stewart: Steamy
Below Zero by Ali Hazelwood: Short
Love, Hate & Clickbait by Liz Bowery: Bad
A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas: Favorite
A Shadow In The Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Daddy
Gifting Me To His Best Friend by Katee Robert: Smutty
A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas: Love

Comments

  1. Meh is such a creative answer!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-one-word-reviews-for-the-last-ten-books-i-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short reads are awesome.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy? Haha! I haven't read that book, but that kind of makes me curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really capturing a book in just one word is a lot tougher than it sounds! You did great. I love "meh" as a descriptor and use it often because it says so much in one word. I instantly get what you mean when you describe a book as "meh," you know?

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit I love the review "smutty."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed ACOMAF, but I only got less than halfway through ACOWAR because I just wasn't feeling it at the time. Hopefully I will go back and finish it at some point.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/05/03/top-ten-tuesday-366/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!