Get To Know Me!

Hello and welcome back to my blog! I honestly couldn't even tell you when the last time I did a book tag was. I wanted to do a post today so I figured, why not find a book tag? I'm pretty sure I've already done this book tag before. That's okay, I'm sure I probably have some different answers now.

I want to bring book tags back to blogging! So I'm gonna tag some people to do this tag but I also want anyone else to link theirs in the comments below 😊And I apologize, but I'm not sure who the creator of this tag is. 

Tagging: Nikki, Genesis, Tabitha, Yasmin

Without further adieu, I'm getting into the questions!

Favorite Book of All Time

It's no secret that House of Earth and Blood is my favorite book ever. I'm currently dreaming about getting the second book in my hands. This book broke me both times I read it. I literally just reread it and I want to read it again. 

Favorite Book Five Years Ago

I remember finding this series in Books A Million for the first time. Blood Rights was such a good book and the series was so fun to read. I definitely need to reread this series to see if it still holds up.

Favorite Series

I'm not shameful to say that Crescent City is my favorite series. Even though I have only read one book and still currently waiting to read the second one. 

Last Book You Read

Kingdom of the Wicked was such a good book! I didn't review it because I was kind of taking a little break from the internet. Just know, I loved this book so much I had to pick the second one up immediately. 

Last Comic Book You Read

I know that the Heartstopper books aren't comics. I just didn't have another book for this answer. If you haven't read these graphic novels, you really should!

What Book Influenced Your Life

Say hello to the book that started my love of reading. Vampire Academy came out while I was in middle school. (ugh, way over 10 years ago) I still have all the copies my grandma bought me and will probably keep them for the rest of my life. 

Book That Made You Ugly

House of Earth and Blood killed me. "Then let the world know that my first act of freedom was to help my friends." Just typing that gave me chills and I definitely teared up. 

Book That Made You Laugh

I laughed at Crave because it was so cringy. I imagine this is what it feels like to read Twilight. I couldn't think of any other book because I'm so weird that I hardly will laugh at a book.

Book So Good You Dreamt About It

This book isn't even out yet and I'm already dreaming about it. I'm currently avoiding a few spoilers that were posted. I'm gonna hate everyone if this book gets spoiled for me.

Book You DNFd

I'm sorry if you liked Circe. I just could not get into this book. I don't think I'll ever try again or get another book by this author... don't come at me.

What Book Are You Most Excited To Read

Did I have to answer this one? House of Sky and Breath. Obviously. (I just realized I've been using the gif for Crescent City, there's no turning back now.)

Let me know some of your answers in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!