Weekly Recap:

Away From The Blog


Hello and welcome back to my blog! I don’t know if you can tell, but I’m still in the process of setting up my blog. I have been slowly adding all of my old posts here and changing the way they look to fit the aesthetic of this blog. It’s going to take a bit of time, there are still over 300 posts I need to add 😅.


For these weekly recaps, they’re just going to happen when I feel like making them and when I feel like sharing things from my personal life. I don’t think I’m going to add too much bookish things here.


This week, we did a lot of Christmas shopping. We’ve decided to just online shop this year and we’ve done pretty darn good. We only have one more person to buy for and of course, they’re the hardest person.



I’m pretty excited to show what I’m getting for Christmas though… I’m kind of bummed that I didn’t get them from Fairyloot because it would have saved us a lot of money. But that’s okay… I guess. I’m sure it makes the seller on eBay happy that there are people like me that will spend a good chunk of change on books they want.


I’m going to go ahead and go though. There’s cleaning I want to get done today and I want to try and read because I feel like I’m in a reading slump. Yay me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!