End Of The Year Book Tag


I legit honestly cannot believe that it’s the end of the year. This is my favorite time of the year, so I’m glad it’s here. It’s just kind of sad to see it come to an end. So many things have happened this year. So many good things and a few bad things.


But it’s always fun to look back and see the books you’ve read throughout the year and make plans for the next year.

Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?


Lore by Alexandra Bracken



I honestly just started this book. I’m expecting it to take me a little while to actually finish it though. I haven’t read a fantasy in a while so I’m pretty sure I’ll take my time with this one.

Links





Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?



People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry



I feel like this book was the perfect autumnal transition. You still got to feel those summery vibes while in the cooler weather.


But honestly, in Florida, summer is still our “autumn”.

Links



Is there a new release you're still waiting for?


Read Between The Lines by Rachel Lacey



There’s honestly not much when it comes to new releases for the rest of this year! Everything comes out next year!


I’m definitely excited for this one though. I’m always looking for more sapphic romances to add to my tbr.

Links



What are three books that you want to read before the end of the year?


The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood




I’ve been seeing this book everywhere. I need to read it asap before I get any spoilers. This book just seems so cute and steamy!

Links









Gods & Monsters by Shelby Mahurin



I need to know how this trilogy ends! I’ve had this book on my shelf since the release date, so I’m definitely slacking. I’m just so scared that I’m going to hate the ending for some reason 😖

Links








All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata



I WILL READ A MARIANA ZAPATA BOOK THIS YEAR! Just putting it out in the universe. There has been so much hype around this author in 2021.


I have to read at least one of her books before the year ends.

Links



Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?


A Shadow In The Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout



It’s no secret that I’m trash for these books. I have a strong feeling I’m going to love this new series set in the same world as From Blood and Ash. I think it’s a prequel series too?


I don’t know. All I know is, I think I’m going to absolutely love it.

Links

Have you already started making reading plans for 2022?

Honestly, the only plan I’m making is my Goodreads goal. I’m planning on reading 100 books again next year. I don’t ever make any TBRs because I randomly select the books I read to give them all a fair chance. (I feel like I hurt their feelings if I pick and choose, I’m stupid.)

Tell me some of your answers to these questions! Do you see a book on this list that I need to read ASAP? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!