Colorful Book Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Colorful Book Covers. I’m excited about this topic because I love colorful books! I love beautiful book covers and I love showing my favorites off.



Unfortunately, this looks like I’m just showing off romance/contemporaries. It’s not my fault that fantasy novels have to have dark and uncolorful covers.



Yes, I am making a new blog. Why? Being self-hosted on WordPress was just too expensive for me right now and Blogger is 100% free and I can do all the things I could do on self-hosted. So, be sure to give my blog a follow!


*each link will take you to the Goodreads page*
The Empire Of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty
The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
Heartstopper Vol. 1 by Alice Oseman
House Of Earth And Blood by Sarah J. Maas
Meet Cute Club by Jack Harbon
The Priory Of The Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin
Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall

Tell me about some books that have colorful colors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!