My First Fairyloot Unboxing! (January)


For the longest time, I have wanted a book subscription box. I just never let myself get one. I signed up for Fairyloot and Illumicrate’s waitlist. I was able to sign up for Fairyloot close to the end of December and I’m still currently waiting on Illumicrate to have an opening for me.


There will be spoilers for the January Fairyloot box. Do not read this post unless you don’t mind getting spoiled!!! Let’s get into this unboxing!

**I paid for this with my own money, it is not sponsored**

Spoiler Card (@taratjah)


I absolutely adore this spoiler card. It’s so beautiful. I managed to not spoil myself by not watching Instagram stories and Booktube videos. I definitely didn’t let this card spoil me!

Trinket Dish (@taratjah)


At first, I wasn’t too excited about this. I don’t wear much jewelry. BUT, Tara did such an amazing job on the artwork once again. Also, if this exciting thing happens I can start wearing jewelry more and can use this trinket dish!

Book Sleeve (@chattynora)


I can’t believe I’m a reader and this is my first-ever book sleeve. My books shall be protected well in this sleeve. It’s pretty thick and will definitely do its job. The book of the month also fits in here, which gives me hope that most of my books will fit as well.

Enamel Bookmark (@monolimeart)

When I saw that this was the “special” item in the box, I was kinda meh about it. In my head, I didn’t want a “metal bookmark”. Boy. I was smacked in the face with this beauty. I freaking love this bookmark!

Wooden Spatula (@kdpletters)

This is probably my least favorite item in this box. It’s cute and all… but I just don’t see me actually using it because I’m not going to want to ruin it.

Iron-On Patch (@alyesasworld)


This patch is pretty freaking cool. I don’t know if I’ll ever put it on anything but I like to look at it!

Art Print + Author Letter (@arz28 & @runningquill_art)

I am loving all the artwork in this box! I honestly don’t know anything about Percy Jackson but the print looks cool! I also love the author’s letter. The artwork on that is beautiful as well!

Tarot Cards (@arz28)

These tarot cards are gorgeous. Again, I have never read this book so I don’t know who these characters are. I am excited to start collecting these though!

Lore by Alexandra Bracken

They did such an amazing job on this edition. I love it so much more than the original copy. I’m so glad I was able to get this box.

The spine and the sprayed edges are just *chefs kiss* gorgeous. This just may be my favorite edition of a book ever.

The naked book is just as gorgeous as it is with the cover on. They just did sooooo good!

Artwork Under The Dust Jacket (@lizzart_zardonicz)

This artwork is just so beautiful. I love everything about this book!!

Final Verdict


I love this box. I almost didn’t keep up with this subscription box because I was honestly being cheap and didn’t want to spend the money monthly. My favorite item was definitely the bookmark and the book sleeve. Obviously, I love how they made the book.


I can’t wait for my next box to arrive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To