Books Written Before I Was Born


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top lists centered on a certain topic.


This week’s topic is to discuss books I want to read that were published before I was born. I’m gonna be 100% honest here. I do not want to read anything that was published before 2000. With that said, there obviously aren’t any books I’m interested in reading that were published before 1993.


The only three books I can think of that I’d eventually like to read is the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy. I don’t know when I’ll read them. But it will happen within the next ten years 😂


Let me know in the comments below if there are some books on your TBR that were published before you were born!

The Fellowship Of The Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
Return Of The King by J.R.R. Tolkien

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To