You Can Get Free Books From The VeryDice App!


I've been using VeryDice since late 2018. Since I started using this app, I have received eight free books. I know that may not seem like a lot since 2018. But hey, that's eight books on my shelves that I didn't have to pay for!

There are many ways you can gain tickets for redemption. The main thing I do is watching ads. It's the easiest, mindless way to get tickets and you can do it often. You also get free spins daily! You can also do surveys and other things to gain tickets faster.

My referrals get thirty free spins when they sign up with my Friend Code. Not only do they get those free spins, I do as well. It's a win-win.

Unfortunately, you can only use this app in the US.

Friend Code: 417921

Books I Received:


How To Download/Sign Up


  1. Go to your app store and search "VeryDice" and download.
  2. Sign up via Facebook or email.
  3. After signing up, go to the Friend Zone
  4. Once you get to the Friend Zone, enter my code "417921" to get 30 free rolls! 
  5. You can earn tickets in the Action Feed. That's where I find the ads to watch to get spins. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!