Book Titles That Would Make Good Band Names


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reading Girl.

I'm applauding myself for this being I think the second or third TTT in a row! I normally get lazy and just say "I'll make a post next week". I'm trying really hard to be active on my blog. I've fallen in love with my new blog and I'm wanting this one to grow. 

This week's topic is a fun one! It's also easy. We're talking about book titles that would make good band names. As a person who still constantly listens to bands like Motionless In White and A Day To Remember, this tag is for me!

And I Darken by Kiersten White
Restless Slumber by K.J. Sutton
The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
Docile by K.M. Szpara
Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan

We Hunt The Flame by Hafsah Faizal
The Seventh Sun by Lani Forbes
Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell
There Will Come A Darkness by Katy Rose Pool
Scavenge The Stars by Tara Sim

What are some book titles that you think would make a good band name?

Comments

  1. Wicked Saints has been on several lists this week. What genre of music do you think they'd be best at?

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like they would do well sounding like the newest album from Motionless In White!

      Delete
  2. Some really good choices here! My favourite would be We Hunt The Flame. :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Honestly, any of the books in that trilogy would!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!