Weekly Recap // Feb 10th - Feb 16th

Away From The Blog

This week has been a freaking roller coaster. Marcel got sick. I missed a good chunk of work. It was really stressful and emotional for me. I just hate when my son is sick and there's nothing I can do. I also got really bugged about my job but I'm not gonna complain about that here. 

I did have an AMAZING thing happen this week. Aurora reached out to me and she's sending me a book that I'm sooo excited for. I'm not going to say what it is yet because I want it to be a surprise. Follow my Instagram if you want to see me unbox it when I receive it! Aurora is just so sweet. She noticed I was having a really stressful week and she talked with me about it and it definitely made me feel a lot better. I don't have a lot of friends I can talk to and it was nice to talk to someone!

New Books This Week




Books I Finished This Week


Currently Reading


What are you currently reading? What have you recently finished? What is something good that has happened in your life this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!