WWW Wednesday // Jan 22, 2020


Hello friends! Good morning, how are you? I'm currently preparing myself for my day off tomorrow. I just wrote down a list of ingredients for chili that I'm making for dinner tomorrow since it's actually been cold here in Florida. I'm not much of cook but I am trying to get into it. Let me know if you think I should include this in my blog!





This is a meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words which asks the questions…





  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?









What I Recently Finished Reading





On My Knees by Meredith Wild: I really enjoyed most of this book. It got knocked down a star when Cameron thinks he can "save" Maya and keep her from being depressed with sex. Sorry, you do not have a magic dick sir.





The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine: I really loved this Rumpelstiltskin retelling. It was so fun and magical. I loved all the characters and the story was just so well written!





What Am I Currently Reading





Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker: I'm currently really enjoying this book. I'm really waiting for Piper and Kyle to reconnect as adults. I love their back story at the camp, I just want to see them fall back in love!





Spin The Dawn by Elizabeth Lim: I'm loving this Mulan retelling. It's also kind of like a competition show as well. They're competing to become the emperor's tailor. I love Maia. She's aspiring and will do anything she can to help her family and become a tailor, which is only something men are supposed to appraised for.





What I Plan To Read Next





If you have been following me for a while, you know that I don’t do TBRs. I let an app pick the books that I read so that I don’t leave books forgotten on my shelves for years.










What about you? What book/s are you currently reading? What book/s do you plan to read next?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!