Weekly Recap // Jan 20th - Jan 26th


Away From The Blog





Not much has happened this week. I honestly just have been counting down the days until I go on vacation in March. I worked my normal shifts this week so work was great. I felt a bit ill on Friday and went home a little bit early. After I napped, I felt better.





I have also decided that I'm not going to include books that I bought/received in my weekly recaps anymore. Not only does it take more time away from my day, it also gets repetitive. You guys can see what books I get in my monthly hauls.





Books I Finished This Week

















Currently Reading






















What are you currently reading? What have you recently finished? What new books did you get? What is something good that has happened in your life this week?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!