Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Illustrated Book Covers!


Illustrated book covers have taken over the book world. There are many different kinds of illustrated covers. We get the cute romance ones. We also get those gorgeous fantasy covers. Today, I'm going to share with you my favorite romance covers.





I've recently just let myself love romance publicly. I used to be so ashamed to like what I liked. I no longer give a crap what people think about the things that I read.






































































What are some of your favorite illustrated covers?


Comments

  1. I LOVE the cover of The Flatshare! I think the detail with the coffee cups is so darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blind self didn't even see the coffee cups 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!