Starting 2020 Brand New!


I wanted to wish every a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas. This has come as a bit of a shock to me. I've already tried revamping my blog on WordPress and I just didn't feel "right" about it. I honestly hate that I was paying to make my blog look unique. Blogger has always been it for me. Since I first started blogging back in like 2016.

It's completely free and I can do just about anything I want without a lot of limitations. I'm going to make this blog feel differently than how I used to blog. I'm going to use these cute little floral cliparts. I'm still going to incorporate my own images in my posts. I'm really going to use these as my headers to make it more "aesthetically pleasing".

I am going to not use a domain name anymore. I want my blog to not feel like an extra bill. Which also means, no adsense. To be honest, I never even made more than six dollars on Google ads. I don't know why I always tried to add them in my blog.

I'm not really going to start blogging until after Christmas. This is going to be my welcome post. I am going to link my old blog so you can still see all of my old posts.

I'm not going to keep running my mouth. I hope you and your family have a beautiful holiday and I'll see you again soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To