Review: A Boy Worth Knowing by Jennifer Cosgrove


Synopsis:





Ghosts can't seem to keep their opinions to themselves. Seventeen-year-old Nate Shaw should know; he's been talking to them since he was twelve. But they aren't the only ones making his high school years a living hell. All Nate wants is to keep his secret and keep his head down until he can graduate. That is, until the new boy, James Powell, takes a seat next to him in homeroom. James not only notices him, he manages to work his way into Nate's life. But James has issues of his own. Between dead grandmothers and living aunts, Nate has to navigate the fact that he's falling in love with his only friend, all while getting advice from the most unusual places. Ghosts, bullies, first love: it's a lot to deal with when you're just trying to survive senior year.










Purchase: Amazon ~ Kindle ~ Audiobook ~ Book Depository










My Review:





Do you like LGBTQ+ books? Do you like cute books? Do you like ghosts? WELL. This book is for you!





I freaking adored this book. It was so cute. It was such a nice book to read right after Heartstopper. I feel like there are so many similarities. I loved this book. I just wish it was longer.





Nate and James are just the cutest. I just wish they would have gotten together earlier in the book. I feel like I didn't get enough of their relationship together.





This book would have gotten a five star rating. There's something that James is trying to figure out. He doesn't believe something happened as an accident and he wants to try and prove that it wasn't an accident. Unfortunately, this mysterious part of the book fell flat. I feel like it could have made this book longer and better.





This book is beautiful. I loved every second of it. I really want to read more of Jennifer's books thanks to A Boy Worth Knowing. T





This is a book worth reading.





4/5 Stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To