Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish Would Be Adapted Into A Movie Or Show


I was going to just not do anything today. I honestly just want to sleep for about a week and ignore everything. If you don’t follow me on Twitter, you won’t know that I had to say goodbye to my cat yesterday. I’m not okay and I miss him so much already. I had him since the day he was born. I took care of him since day one and I was with him until the end.





I promise I’m not trying to make you sad or depressed. I just like to talk about him because he was my baby.





I’m trying to keep my mind occupied while I’m mourning. Hence, why I’m doing this post today. I plan on immersing myself into The Poppy War and leaving this real world behind for a little while.





With all that being said, here are some books that I wish they’d turn into a movie or television show. I’m not going to go into any crazy detail. I’m just going to list the names.





  1. Monsters In The Dark series by Pepper Winters
  2. A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  3. Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  4. A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab
  5. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  6. The Priory Of The Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
  7. This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
  8. Indebted series by Pepper Winters
  9. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
  10. Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith




What books do you wish they’d turn into a movie or TV show?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!