Top Ten Tuesday // Books I Refuse To Let Anyone Touch


This is probably going to be the smallest/biggest Top Ten Tuesday list. Why?





I don’t let anyone touch my books. So they would all be on this list. No, I will not list them all. You can view all the books I own here.





I am one of those people who refuses to let anyone borrow my books. That’s mainly because every time I let someone borrow the book, I never got it back. Or they gave it back destroyed. I spend too much money on my books for someone to either take them or ruin them.





The only person, besides me, that is allowed to touch my books is Julian. He’s the only person I trust with them.





You can call me whatever you want for not letting anyone near my books. That’s fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!