Books I Bought Recently That I'm Dying To Read


As I’ve stated in a previous blog post, I have an app that chooses what book I’m going to read for me. It really beats the struggle of trying to decide what book I’m going to read next. It also helps with making sure books that have been sitting on my shelves for a long time actually get read.




I’m not entirely sure this app is something I’m going to continue using. I miss being able to just pick out what I want to read next. Maybe I’ll alternate. Pick one book for myself and then let the app pick one. I don’t know. I’ve been wanting to try out a monthly TBR and I think I’m going to do that in June.




Now that I’ve rambled on for a long time, let’s get to the books that I bought recently that I’m dying to read.




Also, don’t mind my photo that doesn’t match my themes. I’ve been trying some new stuff out because I’m currently unhappy with the way everything looks right now.









Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand





This is a book I’ve seen everywhere since it was released last year. I finally bought it! It was technically a Mother’s Day gift from my husband. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this book. I’ve been wanting to pick it up for the longest time. I just never did. When Books A Million didn’t have a specific book I wanted, I just grabbed this one instead. I’m actually very happy I ended up picking this book up.









My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren





I have only read one book by Christina Lauren. I really have the need to purchase every single one of their books. Why? I don’t know. I want to pick this one up soon. I feel like I’m going to love it. It feels like it’s going to be a great rom-com and I’ve been in the mood to read rom-coms lately.









The Bride Test by Helen Hoang





This is another book I technically did not buy. I won any book of my choosing in a giveaway. I was going to buy this book either way because I loved The Kiss Quotient. I’m super excited to read this book. I loved the fact that these books have main characters who have Autism. I love the representation.









The Candle And The Flame by Nafiza Azad





This book has been hyped to the max this year. I have seen it everywhere. I was at Books A Million a day or two after release day, they didn’t have it. They’re real good at putting some books out a week before it’s release and they’re also real good at not putting them out on time. Either way, I bought it and I’m dying to read it. The cover is also super gorgeous!









We Hunt The Flame by Hafsah Faizal





Another very hyped book. I’ve seen this book all over Twitter and Instagram. I’ve heard so many great things about this book. I’m not entirely sure what this book is about. All I know is the author worked really hard on this book and she also made a glossary for it. That makes me want to read it even more.









What are some books that you bought recently that you’re dying to read?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!