WWW Wednesday // 04/17/2019


WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:





  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you’ll read next?









Currently Reading:





Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (38%): I can honestly say that I’m not enjoying this book as much as I enjoyed the Grisha Trilogy. It’s taking me a little bit to get into this book and even longer to form a relationship with any of the characters. I’m not entirely sure I’ll be picking up Crooked Kingdom right after this one.










Recently Finished:





The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu: I did not enjoy my time reading this book. I really hope that Jennifer’s story-telling skills have gotten better and that Moxie isn’t as degrading and stupid as this book was.










Reading Next:





The Hating Game by Sally Thorne: After this fantasy read, I think I’m going to pick up a romance. I need something a little more lighthearted. I’m also finding a new love for romance and I want to pick up more. I’ve heard great things about this book.










What are you currently reading? Reading Next?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!