WWW Wednesday // 04-24-19


WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On a World of Words. It’s a meme that takes place every Wednesday, where the posters discuss 3 Ws:





  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you’ll read next?









Currently Reading:





Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (76%): I’m still reading this damn book. I’m enjoying it now as we are in the middle of the heist. I feel like I’ll finish it either today or tomorrow.










Recently Finished:





Nothing because I have to be the slowest reader on this planet.










Reading Next:





The Hating Game by Sally Thorne: I still plan on reading this one next! Unless the ending to Six Of Crows is just so freaking amazing that I have to pick up Crooked Kingdom ASAP.










What are you currently reading? Reading Next?










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!